No job found
Overview of Job Description Provides daily and ongoing controls & instrumentation engineering onshore support to the MPSG Facility Operations. The ICSS Engineer's role is to complete the Controls & Instrumentation engineering discipline inputs as applicable to all Management of Change or specifically acting as Technical focal point for day-to-day Instrumentation, controls & metering equipment issues & support for work activities specifically related to the FPSO operations. This includes but is not limited to: Responsibilities
- Liaises with offshore Maintenance team to ensure scheduled Instrument Maintenance activities are completed.
- Ensure all maintenance & operational modification activities within the l & C (Systems) discipline are carried out safely, in accordance with Company Policy & Process, to the highest standards of quality.
- Liaise with the appointed Instruments, Control & Metering Technical Authority (TA) as appropriate in relation to technical modifications, SCE related performance standards, assurance & verification activities, procedure changes & deviations.
- Liaise with vendors, sub-contractors & appropriate Technical Authority (TA) to improve equipment performance & deliver operational & project modifications to improve operational efficiency.
- Liaising and coordinating work activities with other discipline engineers to achieve deadlines and target objectives as required for the operations team
- Provide guidance & direction in the preparation/implementation of service support & healthcare contracts, including sourcing suitable vendors
- Ensure AMOS system contains comprehensive & accurate maintenance routines in accordance with the NSP maintenance strategies.
- Carry out & assist with investigations into instruments & controls related incidents/equipment failures, including recommended preventative actions.
- Carry out routine audits & inspections to ensure that the condition & operation of instrument and control equipment is in accordance with NSP operations and required performance procedures.
- Ensure compliance with company general specifications & requirements, local legislative & operational requirements including override management, isolation standards, system & equipment testing, etc.
- Provides l & E and Control systems support to theFPSO systems technicians, engineers and managers. Strong troubleshooting & knowledge withDCS, programmable logic controllers and associated hardware is desirable, specifically for:
- Power generation, gas turbine unit
- Yokogawa CS3000 DCS system
- Other applicable FPSO PLC’s
- Hands on Working Experience in DCS like Yokogawa’s Centum VP and Prosafe-RS
- Hands on Working Experience in Allen-Bradley PLC, Siemens PLC, GE Fanuc PLC, HIMA PLC
- Network Switches and Firewall Configuration
- Serial Communication Interface – Modbus, Profibus, OPC
2 months ago
Role Purpose and Summary
To contribute to overall sales target by identifying trade customers, defining markets and establishing targeted market share
- Accomplishes Business Development activities - Develops marketing opportunities and plans - Implements sales plans - Ensures effective distribution of products - Collects, analyses and summarises data and trends - Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
Develop and implement business strategies to enhance electrical brands Prospects for new customers and implement strategies to maintain existing customers Develop the capabilities of team members
Candidates must have 3-4 years working experience
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
2 months ago
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
JOB SUMMARY Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift. Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks. CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience • High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area. OR • 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Monitoring Property Operations • Monitors and ensures compliance with all Guidelines to Operations. • Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and are properly groomed (grooming standards in employee handbook). • Ensures employees are working in a safe environment. • Manages all period-end inventories. Supporting Profitability and Revenue Goals • Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement. • Assists in the response and resolution of all guest issues received directly from guests or from Guest Relations. • Assists accounts receivable clerk in all aspects of job and in keeping all invoices due below 60 days. • Monitors that the supervisor is researching/processing all chargebacks and rebates on a timely basis. • Administers plans and actions to keep chargebacks and rebates to a minimum. • Ensures all employees are adhering to proper cash handling procedures and monitors overage/shortages. • Manages employee hours. • Works with the leadership team of the property to identify and implement action plans to prevent the reoccurrence of guest issues. Supporting Human Resources Activities • Promotes participation in property safety-related programs. • Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness. • Promotes teamwork and employee morale. • Keeps employees informed regarding new operational procedures, standards, or programs. • Assists supervisors in handling employee performance issues (e.g., performance reviews, counseling, and recommendations). • Ensures all employees have complete knowledge of emergency procedures. • Encourages employee relations through gifts, parties, outings. • Creates incentives that will promote better service and profit for the property. • Assists operations manager in processing employee payroll weekly.
2 months ago
- PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Experience contributing to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers at conferences (such as NeurIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python.
- Relevant work experience, including full time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Strong publication record.
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda.
About the job
Research Scientists at Google work closely with Software Engineers to discover, invent, and build at the largest scale. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with researchers at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world. From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new learning algorithms, Research Scientists work on challenges in machine perception, data mining, machine learning, and natural language understanding. As a Google Research Scientist, you will continue to be an active contributor to the wider research community by collaborating with academic researchers and by publishing papers. Researchers on the Google AI team have the freedom to set their research agenda and to engage as much or as little as they wish with existing products, choosing between doing more basic, methodological research or more applied research as necessary to produce the most compelling results. Because many of the advances we develop today may take years to become useful, the team as a whole maintains a portfolio of projects across this spectrum. It is our philosophy that making substantive progress on hard applications can help drive and sharpen the research questions we study, and in turn scientific breakthroughs can spawn entirely new applications. The Google AI team’s research focuses on methods that can learn multiple layers of rich, non-linear feature extractors and can scale to large amounts of data. Much of our work is best understood as part of the deep learning subfield of machine learning, but we are interested in any methods capable of efficient and effective feature learning that get good results on challenging problems. We have resources and access to projects impossible to find elsewhere. Our broad and fundamental research goals allow us to collaborate closely with and–contribute uniquely to–many different product teams across the company. We do research differently here at Google. Our team of Research Scientists aren't cloistered in a secret lab but are embedded throughout the engineering organization, allowing them to setup large-scale tests and deploy promising ideas quickly and broadly. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world. From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, Research Scientists work on real-world problems including artificial intelligence, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis, improving compilers for mobile platforms, as well as core search and much more. But you stay connected to your research roots as an active contributor to the wider research community by partnering with universities and publishing papers.
- Participate in cutting edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems.
2 months ago
Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname. Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco
To support the operation services maintenance planning section in planning work orders and packaging the Maintenance Schedule
Document Control Management
- Support document control management processes through the methodical upkeep of records and information.
- Institute version controls of documentation for Maintenance Supervisors.
- Provide required documents to Maintenance Supervisors timeously and efficiently
- Deliver own prescribed outcomes and / or provide support services, by applying Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environment systems, policies and protocols
- Capture and record all data related to maintenance planning and execution in the department.
- Provide data capture and information management support to other maintenance departments, on an as-needed basis.
- Capture daily entries of manhours into the designated maintenance management system.
Training & Experience
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Higher National Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical
- Strong knowledge of the operation of the CMMS (SAP).
- emonstrated knowledge of work safety requirements
- Minimum of 2–3 years’ related work experience in Facility maintenance environment (preferably in building maintenance, HVAC System and Water Treatment Plant).
- Strong data capture, as well as information monitoring and management skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and MS Project and Visio.
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to sit at a desk for extended periods, climb stairs, walk and stand.
2 months ago
"Enjoying together around good food" defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East. Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent. Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
What You Will Do
- We are looking for a Regional Treasury Manager for our Africa region. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring, planning and managing utilization of cash in the most efficient way and aligning with the company policies and strategy.
The tasks wil be:
- Supervise the cash flow
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage investment strategies.
- Recommend changes on investment policies
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts
- Manage relationships with financial service providers
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
What we can offer you Requirements
- Being part of a multinational company in growth in African market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong background in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in evaluating financial plans.
- High analytical personal
4 months ago
Where You’ll Work Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software engineers. Based in NYC, SF, Kigali, Cairo, Lagos, Nairobi, Accra and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage. What You’ll Do Our Andelan Senior Software Engineers epitomize ownership. They take personal responsibility for Andela’s ability to continue to deliver value to our partners. Specifically, you’ll:
- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our partners around the world.
- Be responsible for the coding standards, conduct and deliverables of your fast-paced, distributed, teams, by proactively communicating and prioritizing effectively.
- Act as role-model even in the most difficult and challenging situations, using constructive feedback, mentorship and universal respect.
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts - relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs
- Strong knowledge of at least one cloud hosting platform (Ex: AWS, GCP)
- Comfort with at least one CI/CD tool (Ex: Jenkins, Travis)
- Working knowledge of containerization and orchestration techniques
- Deep understanding of applicable unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Comfort working within agile methodologies and experienced in estimation and time management
- Awareness of the capabilities of applicable languages/frameworks/libraries as well as the inherent differences between them in order to understand trade-offs and make recommendations.
- Working knowledge of software engineering collaboration tools
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Working knowledge of code editor and formatting tools
- Comfort with at least one web server technology -- (ex: Apache, Nginx)
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
2 months ago
No job found
No job found
No job found
Jobs List With Carousel
2 months ago
Advanced Search Jobs
Advanced Search Radius
Advanced Search Candidates
Simple Search Jobs With Map
Employers List With Carousel