DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
1. Hotel Storekeeper is responsible to maintain all Hotel Stores within the Hotel Stores Department.
2. Executes weekly inventories of Hotel Consumable, Chemicals, Equipment and Uniform Stores.
3. Hotel Storekeeper prepares all regular Hotel Consumable and Chemical orders and submits these on time to General Manager.
4. Is in charge to prepare his Hotel Stores Areas in order to maximize space for receiving products.
5. During loading procedure the Hotel Storekeeper will ensure that all products are being moved into proper storerooms within an acceptable time frame.
6. Hotel Storekeeper is in charge to cross check invoices and actual deliveries of hotel consumable, chemicals, equipment and uniforms and to prepare formal report on this to
7. Hotel Storekeeper is in charge to enter all consumable, chemicals, equipment
8. Hotel Storekeeper is responsible to review the on board stock level for consumable, chemicals, equipment and etc. to ensure the shortages are being reported in time in order to provide time for Department to react if needed.
9. Follows the internal requisition schedule based on length of voyage and determine pick up time and location, made by Management.
10. Works in close co-operation with all Departments Heads and keeps control over items in stock.
11.Investigates any unusual shortages and reports it to General Manager.
13. Ensures that slow moving item report, expiration date reports and list of eventual shortages of products in the Hotel Stores are being communicated to the Hotel Management on time.
14. Taking monthly stocktaking.
17. Reports immediately all damages, leakages and Stores technical problems.
18. Follows all companies Public Health standards and Procedures.
19. Follows all Hotel Stores Department policies and procedures.
1. Degree in Hotel Management or related field from an accredited college or university is
preferred, although appropriate experience or certificate is sufficient.
2. Very good Knowledge of Hotel Store Products (consumable, equipment, uniforms and chemical products).
3. Good working knowledge of computers, ability to navigate within variety software packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and material management systems.
4. Experience on the Material Management Systems, preferably Omega
5. Knowledge of Stores handling procedure with regards to public health standards.
6. Basic understanding of inventory and cost control practices.
7. Experience on storeroom/ warehouse/ retail operations, is a plus.
10. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service including needs assessment, problem resolution and achievements of quality service
11. Ability to do hands on physical work.
12. Flexible and able to work long hours under pressure and handle the stress.
13. Ability to apply customer service skills when interacting with guests and coworkers.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Prospective candidates are requested to submit (in soft copy ONLY) an application letter together with the following:
a. A detailed Curriculum Vitae together with relevant supporting documents, including names and addresses of three (3) referees.