- Engage in regular outdoor sales and marketing activities in Western African Countries.
- Providing insights and taking necessary action to increase brand awareness.
- Conduct market research projects (data collection, feedback etc.).
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary.
- Communicating with Distributors and Dealers in Western African countries and solving problems as necessary.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction with specific products.
- Meets with Distributors and Dealers of Western African countries to ensure efficient job performance by salespeople.
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Exert attention to detail, particularly with customers experiencing similar challenges; reports challenges as necessary.
- Arrange appointments with clients and the sales team.
- Responding to customers emails, texts, and phone calls
- Update all contact information for clients
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolve issues as necessary
- Administrative work including filing and presenting reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum Requirements/Educational Qualification
- Excellent French and English Proficiency is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or Social Sciences. A professional qualification and or Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in the retail and wholesale industry
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office; advanced proficiency in MS Excel, is a required criterion.
- High energy, Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Must be Resident in Accra or Tema.
- Age requirement – not more than 35years of age.
- Ability to drive and must hold a valid Driving License
- Knowledge of the motorcycle and automobile industry will be an added advantage
- A good working understanding and previous work experience in Togo, Benin and other Francophone countries in West Africa will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to embark on frequent travels on short notice
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strong organizational and planning skills; project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to undertake high-level representation.
- Excellent French and English oral and written communications skills, including public speaking.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Time-Oriented, Basic Math Skills
- Consumer Relations, Crisis Management
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail