Overview of Job Description
Regional Manager – Accelerating Sustainable Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases (ASCEND).
• Have a university degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, International Development or related field
• Experience of programme management, campaigning and advocacy
• In-depth understanding of Advocacy for Water Sanitation and Hygiene Issues, opportunities and challenges
• Be fluent in English and French languages
• Fully committed to WaterAid’s vision, mission and values and a way of working that demonstrates this. with the ability to communicate this enthusiasm to others.
We started because no NGO like us existed, We’ll end when no organisation Ilke us is needed. In the meantime. we’re making great progress — since 1981, we have reached 25 million people with clean water and, since 2004, 24 million people with sanitation.
We’ve looking for people who share a commitment to Our vision. We’re looking for people with an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also experience stimulation and fulfillment, the chance to grow, and space to be yourself at your best. This is our pledge to you.