Our client has a large presence in West Africa. The provide services ranging from primary and emergency care, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Nurse interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. Our client is in urgent need of employing several qualified nurses to fill these positions.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Pharmacy Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Provision of stock control for all drugs and medications.
- Maintaining adequate stock for all purposes with minimal wastage.
- Safe and appropriate storage of medications, including provision of refrigeration and climate-controlled areas, for the storage of bulk and semi-bulk health material.
- Provide internal resupply to all medical facility departments.
- Dispensing of medication to patients as per the facilities policies and procedures.
- Maintain the Controlled Drugs Register.
- Perform weekly and monthly cost captures and statistics as required.
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel.
- Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required.
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required.
- Ensure operational readiness of Pharmacy Services and equipment including personal equipment.
- The Pharmacist must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Pharmacist.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Pharmacist in home country.
- A valid home country license must be maintained at all times.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma