Our client has a large presence in West Africa. The provide services ranging from primary and emergency care, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Nurse interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. Our client is in urgent need of employing several qualified nurses to fill these positions.
- Handle all service relate patient questions and kept accurate records and maintain guest confidentiality at all times.
- Assist doctors in delivery of medical procedures and able to provide basic life support in case of emergencies.
- Schedule patient admissions and discharges.
- Assess patient status and notify physicians of clinical changes.
- Interact with departments regarding patient care.
- Educate patients/families on health care needs, conditions, options, etc.
- Maintain patient’s charts and confidential files.
- Monitor intensive care, emergency, and inpatient services.
- Accurate reporting and recording of Lab values with follow-up medical treatment.
- Perform primary nursing care; communicate directly with doctors and others health care professionals.
- Participate in extensive post-op care with multiple problems.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a General Nurse.
- Diploma of Nursing, or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse within home country.
- A valid home country license must be maintained at all times.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma