A reputable Agricultural Commodities Buying Company is seeking to recruit Operations Manager.
The role is to assist the Company to coordinate and manage all Managerial, Financial and
Operational activities. Which include but not limited to the following:
• Planning and organizing all infrastructure and logistics needed for field operation.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets on purchasing, evacuations and various costs.
Responsible for identifying, procuring and delivery of commodities that meet the organization’s
requirements to achieve its goals.
• Evacuation of quality stocks to designated warehouses, ensuring a balance between quality and cost.
• Have the ability to reduce costs, improve outcomes and identify strategic partnerships that will help in
achieving organizational goals.
• Ensure system implementation. Including documentation, reports, and risk management.