The successful candidate shall promote and manage the Investment Portfolio of the Union s/he shall be responsible for marketing a recently launched new investment product designed to augment the operating funds of the Union.
The Lead Investment Officer is a result oriented, independent, and a strategic thinker who is ready to create value for a startup product. The successful candidate shall promote and manage the Investment Portfolio of the Union s/he shall be responsible for marketing a recently launched new investment product designed to augment the operating funds of the Union.
The key objective is to build and sustain the Clientele volume and portfolio value of the brand. S/he shall report directly to the Manager with auxiliary responsibility to the Investment Committee. The successful candidate shall liaise with Management in the design and implementation of a suitable product operating policy with periodic reviews to ensure the twin objectives of brand performance and Investor Satisfaction are achieved/he shall manage the activities of the Sales Executive Officer.
- Starting from scratch and growing a recently launched Investment product. Supervise and report on the activities of a Sales Officer.
- Create and maintain key business relationships with high net worth individuals for enhanced investor confidence and satisfaction.
- The role combines sales and management of investment clients this requires extensive fieldwork.
- Managing all the FAQ related to price, and tenure of investment accounts.
- Prepare and submit monthly Debt account performance report to the Manager.
- Assist the Manager in the design or formulation of relevant product policies for sustained product appeal and risk mitigation.
- To collate useful data for all existing as well as closed deals and to report the same to Management.
- Work closely with the finance department to ensure adequate records of investment clients are maintained.
- 3 or more years’ hands on experience is required for this position. Ability to market Investment products.
- Should have smart Product marketing skills with the ability to raise funds for the Union
- Demonstration of a healthy business network relationship with high net worth persons or institutions.
- Should have good familiarity with the operating environment or business community which is Tamale N/R.
- Command of written and spoken English
- Highly Independent with good reasoning ability
- Standard reporting and interpreting skills.
- High level of Customer centeredness
- Knowledge of financial Instruments and Accounting is a MUST.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Minimum qualification of HND in Accounting, Commerce, Marketing or Business Management. Any professional qualification is a plus.