Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Junior Presales Engineer is a role which requires a mixture of business, sales, and technical ability. A successful candidate is a results driven individual who operates with a sense of humor when under pressure, can understand and communicate technical concepts, and enjoys interacting with clients. This individual must be able to work proactively and take initiative to hunt down a resource when they need to find answers or solve problems. This role supports the sales team by conceptualizing business models and building customized product demonstrations.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Keep current on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Are able to complete solution design documents, including process flows
- Serve as a pre-sales resource by supporting the primary sales representative in the discovery process, evaluating business needs to identify the appropriate value position to win the opportunity
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to define project requirements for the development of designs and solutions
- Act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after sales support
More about you:
- You’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have 5-7 years of experience and you possess a passion for IT and technology
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have a great command of the English language
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for long periods
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating solutions that our customers love.