Welcome to Work in Ghana, Ghanaians’ no. 1 platform to connect professionals with opportunities of their lifetime within their own communities. Work in Ghana aims to provide the fastest, efficient and easy to use online job platform that connects qualified candidates with the right businesses.
- Write and edit texts in various formats and lengths for a wide variety of topics in English.
- Proofread and copy-edit texts.
- Condense complex topics into interesting, informative reads for job seeker and employer.
- Collaborate with the management team on new content such as market trend reports.
- Write and adapt texts according to our SEO-standards.
- Perform SEO-related analyses to understand customer preferences and traffic drivers.
- Undergraduate, preferably in journalism/linguistics/marketing/business.
- No Professional experience required Exceptional written native or near-native level of English; knowledge of further languages is a plus.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills with a good feel for the English language
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and content management systems might be an asset but not a must.
- Self-reliant, efficient, and structured style of working with attention to detail.
- Quick grasp and understanding of new trend topics coupled with good general knowledge.
Please provide one or two writing samples in English with your application. Please note that this position is home-based.
- An Internship with the possibilities of (paid) bonuses
- Possibility to deepen your knowledge of an industry that matches your interests – and to become an expert
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Trainings in professional tools as well as languages
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how