We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to create content and attract site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads.
- Create contents & resources each month to drive leads, subscribers & awareness (ex. ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, articles, podcasts).
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through social media management, email email marketing
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Prepare creative briefs for videographers/photographers and graphic designers to develop into contents for digital platforms
Skills & Requirements
- A coachable person
- Excellent writer and communicator. French language skills would be an asset.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, blogging & email marketing in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Conversant with digital marketing platforms (LinkedIn, Mailchimp, Google Analytics)
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communication or related degree
- A minimum of 3 years work experience
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Local Health Insurance
- Free Office Lunch
- Professional development opportunities
- A leadership team and colleagues investing in your personal and professional growth
- Dynamic, young culture with great opportunities for learning, leadership, and FUN