Our client has a large presence in West Africa. The provide services ranging from primary and emergency care, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Nurse interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. Our client is in urgent need of employing several qualified nurses to fill these positions.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of critical care services.
- providing intensive treatment and monitoring for patients who are in a critically ill or unstable condition.
- Take a comprehensive approach to treating for ICU patients.
- Oversee the many decisions involved in a critically ill patient’s care and coordinates all the other services the patient may need – including those from specialists.
- Ensure ICU patients’ survivability.
- Handle technological procedures and devices used in intensive care setting.
- A two-year accredited fellowship in critical care medicine after the internal medicine residency.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Critical/Intensive Care Doctor.
- Experience in treating complex type of patients.
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and ATLS
- A valid home country license must always be maintained.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
- Contract for 6 months
- Number of Jobs: 12
- Location: Accra, Ghana and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia