Databank is the leading investment firm in Ghana. Our mission is to help Ghanaians achieve financial independence by providing financial literacy and offering a diverse range of investment products and services. This leadership role has been driven by proven investment expertise and a strong Sales and Marketing team. Databank offers investors a range of products and services that include Wealth Management, Institutional Funds Management, Pension Funds Management, Brokerage services, Corporate Finance and Research services.
Our Human Capital & Administration Department is seeking a self-motivated and innovative person for the role of a Human Capital & Administration Officer to join the Team.
Job Purpose & Summary:
Provide generalist Human Capital and Administrative support to the Firm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in recruitment and participate in the selection process to ensure that the selection decision is fully informed.
- Coordinate and organize induction and on-boarding of new employees.
- Coordinate employee exits and ensure accurate communication and documentation
- Support the various units in facilitating the Firm’s performance management process and personal development planning
- Assist in the implementation of talent management strategies
- Provide clarification to staff on people practices and policies
- Maintain up-to-date organization charts, headcount data, leave, training, and turnover and absenteeism statistics and provide regular reports to Departmental heads.
- Identify and analyze employee relations problems or grievances, recommend solutions and participate appropriately in the resolution of such issues.
- Provide monthly reports on expenditure by the various departments in the Group.
- Liaise with the various Branches, Co-Locations and Departments to ensure an adequate supply of stationery and other office supplies.
- Assist in the planning and organization of meetings and firm wide events.
- Carry out any other related assignments given by the Head of HC & Admin and Management.
- B.Sc. Admin (Specialization in HR), BA in Industrial Psychology from a recognized University.
- Professional certification (SHRM, HRCI, IHRMP) will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have a working knowledge of the Ghana Labour Law
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions apply