We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the role!
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of the HR strategy and translate business goals into operating plans.
- Deliver short-medium term talent plans which prioritize identifying, attracting and selecting people who can create competitive advantage.
- Develop and Utilize strong business understanding to create new insight to influence business unit decisions.
- Lead and influence organizational change across all business units through designing, developing and leading implementation of short-medium term HR solutions.
- Collaborate with business leaders to develop and implement OD plans.
- Design jobs and organization structures to deliver objectives in the short and long term; ensuring structural change increases productivity and effectiveness.
- Work with leaders to ensure people possess the skills, capabilities and experiences to fulfill business needs through continuous learning.
- Create a positive Employee Relations climate in the organization to drive employee motivation and performance
- Build a performance culture which rewards critical skills, competencies and delivery
- Manage complex service delivery issues in conjunction with service delivery leaders.
- Work closely and effectively with cross-border HRBP’s, HR Services and expertise teams to identify best practice and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Take Financial and Budgetary responsibility for HR to achieve savings in people costs through resource optimization and productivity improvements.
- University Graduate
- Strong knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities
- Ideally a successful track record of working in Markets & Global roles
- Experience of embedding significant organization change
- Passion for building talent and teams
- Possess standard leadership behaviors: Growth Mind-set, Consumer & Customer Focus, Bias for action, Accountability & Responsibility.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!