Are you a brilliant unemployed graduate with First-Class or Upper Second Class honours in any discipline from a reputable University?
Then you could qualify for this select exciting track that equips you with WORKPLACE SKILLS and then launches you into a dream job. SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED!
Applications will be considered on First Come First Served Basis.
A 2016 survey by African Development Jobs for Youth indicated that while 12 million graduates enter the job market every year, only 3.1 million jobs are created annually, therefore leaving vast number of the youth jobless.
Employers cite the gap between the skills Academia is producing and the skills industry is requiring as key reasons they are not creating enough Entry-level roles.
This Workplace Skills Development Program (WSDP) fills the skills GAP between Academia and Industry and builds Trainee’s skills in:
– Critical, Analytical & Strategic Thinking & Reasoning; Effective Leadership, Competency Category, Behaviours and character for the workplace, and Business & Sectorial Category. You will also learn transformational strategies that motivate private sector and civil society organizations to create jobs for the youth. –
Graduating from this WSDP…
- You should enjoy being challenged. You will be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems and coming up with ideas. You will have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- We’ll give you training, support and guidance to develop your potential. We will team you up with some of our most accomplished problem-solvers – dynamic innovators, helping us to deliver better energy solutions.
- Capacity: You will be able to demonstrate intellectual, analytical and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues and propose solutions. You reach informed conclusions through broad thinking? Work with incomplete or conflicting data and take well-calculated risks? Have you ever identified new ways of doing things based on an analysis of current conditions, data and feedback?
- Achievement: We prepare you towards becoming future leaders.
- Relationships: Being able to work effectively as part of a diverse team and form mutually beneficial, long-term working relationships will be essential.
Send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
- Degree from reputable University.
- Bachelors/Masters in any discipline.
- First or Upper Second Class (Please indicate your class of graduation on your CV)
- Can you recall situations where you’ve had to influence people by adapting your communication style?
- What positions of responsibility have you held over the last four years while in University?
- What exposure have you had to different environments and cultures?
- You will learn as much as you can.
- You will bring your skills to the workplace.
- You will leverage our support to launch yourself into the workplace/job.