Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking to attract & nurture superior talents who will join and take up complex and challenging projects/assignments in our Commercial, Warehouse, Logistics & Operations and Financial Services space. The graduate trainee program is a 1-year development plan, with a long term career opportunity where each trainee will be required to:
- Work on real business projects and assignments that add value to the overall organization
- Execute projects to help grow the marketplace and offer our customers with a wider range of products at the best deals
- Coordinate projects to enhance operational efficiencies, effectiveness to reduce wastages
- Implement identified projects to help optimize our campaigns, improve performance of key categories that drive the business
- Plan and coordinate projects to ensure routines are followed with actionable feedback to better enhance the quality of the commercial plans for Jumia Ghana
- Collaborate with business lines to identify opportunities in the commercial and operations space to achieve business goals, new functionality, reports & dashboards
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- For all of the points above, you will be benefiting from the best practices from other markets and the expertise of a dedicated local and central team.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-year national service experience
- Excellent 1st Degree from Top/Recognised University
- Outstanding Academic Performance & an Aptitude for analytics
- Genuine interest in Business and Find Problem Solving Exhilarating
- Ability to Communicate Complex Ideas Effectively
- Resourceful, Intellectually Curious, Empathetic, Poised & High Energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.