To manage the front desk and ensure that calls and visitors are properly directed to the right department.
- Receive and make calls: Ensures that call records are accurately recorded for future reference.
- Relay accurate and timely information from visitors and telephone calls.
- Direct visitor and transfer calls to appropriate departments/persons.
- Ensure that meeting and other notices are distributed to the appropriate departments/notice boards.
- Ensure that reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that visitors meeting with CEO are well taken care of.
- Assist HR/Admin. Assistant in Recruitment process.
- Assist HR/Admin. Assistant in coordinating all weekly, monthly, quarter meetings and staff durbars.
- To carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Human Resources Manager or Management
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and resolve complex issues independently.
- Pleasant and well-mannered.
- 2 years prior experience as a Front Desk Executive.
- Proficient in use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple telephone system.
- Minimum of HND in Administration.
- First Degree will be added advantage