As the Executive Reception Aide to C-Level Executives, you will play an integral role as you leverage your high degree of confidence, integrity, and professionalism in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment. We look for you to bring initiative and resourcefulness while you balance vital responsibilities.
The successful candidate must be proactive, possessing the ability to stay several steps ahead in anticipating the needs of the C-Level Executives. The position also requires a highly qualified individual that possesses the skills, knowledge, capabilities and also demonstrates the demeanor and tact of a highly-professional Executive Aside, and has a demonstrated track record of having been previously successful in a role supporting a C-level executive(s).
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for Executives including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Able to create draft communications for executive review and approval.
- Works closely and effectively with C-Level Executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Coordinates logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Management Team and members of staff.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverable with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters and personal correspondence.
- Organize C-Level Executive’s internal and external travels
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- At least three (3) years of experience supporting a senior-level executive, with significant experience interacting with internal and external organizations at all levels.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working in a dynamic, high demand work environment with specific deadlines, where the role required handling and maintenance of highly confidential and sensitive materials.
- Demonstrated success at self-management in regard to changing priorities and workflow.