CNFA is currently seeking qualified Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) candidates for the upcoming USAID-Funded Ghana Trade and Investment Activity. This Activity will facilitate the growth and development of higher-value commercial crops through investment promotion, trade facilitation, and small and medium enterprise (SME) development. These efforts will support the Government of Ghana’s plan to recapture market share, access new markets as a source of foreign exchange, and support pathways to self-resilience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as principal point of contact in Ghana for procedural and substantive matters in the absence of the COP;
- Support the development of strategic plans, annual and quarterly work plans, and other deliverables in line with USAID guidelines to achieve objectives;
- Support the development of strong M&E mechanisms, program monitoring tools and efficient systems to ensure high quality implementation;
- Represent CNFA with partners and key stakeholders, maintain positive relationships with USAID, local authorities, and the country office team;
- Identify and effectively manage all key risks related to the program, including compliance with donor transparency and due diligence requirements.
- Ensure that synergies among Activity elements and grantees are capitalized upon;
- Ensure that the Activity focus remains on achieving results;
- Manage an effective monitoring and reporting system; and
- Other duties as assigned.