“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods. Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, the Group is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East.
Since its launch, more than 40 years ago in Africa, Jumbo has become the leading brand, strongly integrated into the local culinary heritage. Today, Jumbo is a well-loved brand reputed as a friend and a partner to women in their efforts to nurture happy and healthy families. Every year 4 billion Jumbo cubes are consumed throughout the African continent.
Gino provides a wide range of quality products to African families: tomato paste and mix, seasonings, pasta and rice among other products.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner that will support our commercial team in Algeria. The role holder will perform financial support for the Algeria Business Unit according to company policies in order to provide management information, advice and criteria that allow an in-depth analysis of the evolution of the business and provide effective commercial procedures, or initiate change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Control the budget to provide the Business Unit with an in-depth analysis and diagnosis of the identified deviations.
- Control and analyze the expenses, structure costs and other variables that influence the margins and profitability of the business to evaluate the causes of deviations and their reasoning
- Directly advise the Business Unit to drive and assure follow-up on timely or structural corrective measures for the identified deviations.
- Direct and coordinate the analysis and resolution of inquiries from the Business Unit regarding the economic-financial impact of commercial or marketing projects or decisions
- Implement processes and follow up on uniform and effective commercial control criteria to improve follow-up on the prices and margins of the Business Unit
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Present to the executive management team at each month end, a precise commentary on the months performance, highlighting any areas of concerns and potential risks in future months
- Modelling of business case to ascertain the commercial viability of key investments and other commercial activities.