CNFA is currently seeking qualified Chief of Party (COP) candidates for the upcoming USAID-Funded Ghana Trade and Investment Activity. This Activity will facilitate the growth and development of higher-value commercial crops through investment promotion, trade facilitation, and small and medium enterprise (SME) development. These efforts will support the Government of Ghana’s plan to recapture market share, access new markets as a source of foreign exchange, and support pathways to self-resilience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic plans, annual and quarterly work plans, and overall management of the program in line with USAID guidelines and within set timelines to achieve objectives;
- Oversee program administration, operations, implementation, and fiscal management to ensure technical and financial activity aligns with scope and budget allocations, internal policies, and donor regulations;
- Lead team to provide effective coordination and guidance among academic institutions, local Government, smallholder farmers, service providers and other key stakeholders;
- Support the development of strong M&E mechanisms, program monitoring tools and efficient systems to ensure high quality implementation;
- Ensure quality control and provide overall technical and management leadership under the award; adjust programs and operations in response to USAID/Ghana technical direction;
- Represent CNFA with partners and key stakeholders, at conferences, workshops, meetings, and other industry gatherings, maintain positive relationships with USAID, local authorities, and the country office team;
- Manage and oversee all contract management and implementation tasks based on established USG regulations, procedures and CNFA guidelines;
- Identify issues and risks related to activity implementation in a timely manner; and
- Other duties as assigned.