Are you a visionary, innovative, determined and hardworking young lady who is passionate about working in an organization that is making real impact in the lives of women and girls in Africa? This is the right opportunity for you.
As our Business Development Associate, you will:
1. Two years + experience in business development, fundraising, corporate social responsibility or non-profit management
2. You’re able to build long-lasting partnerships with multi-stakeholder groups through physical and online channels
3. You’re the boss when it comes to relationship building and can easily build rapport with key decision-makers
4. Your communication skills (written and verbal) are on point
5. You’re really good at motivating and influencing others
6. Your LinkedIn is very linked 🙂