- Plan lessons, present information, promote discussion, assess performance and modify learning techniques in the study of biology for students in school
- Instruct students in large classroom settings as well as small groups to expand knowledge of scientific method and biological sciences
- Provide a safe and stable learning environment and discipline misbehaving disrespectful students in strict adherence with policy
- Encourage active participation and monitor individual student performance to enhance their understanding and master skills
- Utilize state and district standards concerning exam administration, and record scores for submission to appropriate governing agency
- Attend departmental and school-wide educator meetings on a monthly basis in addition to quarterly training conferences for continuing education
- Conduct safety drills or lead guidance sessions when necessary throughout the school year for overall student security outside of biology instruction
Qualification and Requirement
- First Degree or Higher Degree from a reputable University with at least Second Class Upper or Over.
- 3 years’ experience for IGCSE, A level, or IBM Diploma.
- Must have integrity
Note: Applicants should the following
- A recommendation letter and document from a previous workplace.
- A recommendation letter from your Senior Pastor.
- Your First Degree Transcript.